Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Hello

This is my first post, and i'm exceptionally proud to be writing a blog to a potential audience of millions and trillions...although i know i'm my cold cold heart, i will be the only person who ever reads these inane pointless ramblings.

I am a simple man with simple needs. I like lager, indie music and football. I imagine the majority of my posts will be about my new favourite bands and also the ever-disappointing results of Middlesbrough Football Club.

Today though, i can only think about the strain and pain of university life.
Here at Lincoln University we are given far too much work to do to complete this peculiar thing called a 'degree' (i say too much, it is a fair amount but i'm just a lazy mofo).

My Journalism degree has destroyed my life so much that i check the BBC news website daily and read Bella. This is not the academic, scholarly work that i signed up for!

I demand more people walking around in glasses, duffel coats and scarves......this isn't a university, its a fashion show....grrr. What am i talking about? I really don't know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Graphics since 19/08/06