Friday, November 18, 2005

Harry Potter and the hardest shot in the Premiership...

Today I am feeling a large amount of lethargy hover over my weary bones.

Yes ladies and gents, I'm in Uni but i'm not doing work...again!

I do however have excuses for my lack of work yesterday and today:
1. Yesterday was infact (and this was only known to me) 'National Schwarzer Day' in tribute to the heroics of Middlesbrough's number one keeper.
2. Today is 'National Harry Potter Day' (again only known to me) as the new film about the wizard boy hits UK screens.

I am indeed going to see the Potter film today, because i'm a loyal boyfriend who stands by his woman in her hour of need. I've also heard he has his first wank in this one...but that might just be a rumour.

...Not that I particularly want to see the powerful rival of Voldemort spunk his load on his Gryffindor bedsheets, i just thought it would make good cinema.




Anyway, let's steer away from this violent mess of explicit wizard masturbation onto something far more interesting...Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink has brought out his autobiography!

As we can see from the arty 'BHS' catalogue pose of the front cover, it's gonna be crackin read. Mum get it on my Xmas list!

Also, tonight is me and my housemates big night out. Yes, the boys of 22 are going mad in Lincoln tonight. It could end up being a night of debauchery with hookers and empty whisky bottles lying everywhere....but it'll probably end with us singing songs on our own in the corner of one of Lincolns 'seedy alleyways' (tm) while being prodded with a spoon by a German Business Studies student.

Same old same old...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Graphics since 19/08/06