Monday, November 21, 2005

Wizards, Booze, Checkouts and Yakubu...

Yes! I went to see Harry Potter and before anyone dares scold me with the fiery waters of criticism, I want you to know one thing...it was actually alright.

There were three great moments in the film...
1. Someone died and everyone got upset. People dont' usually die in these 'kiddie' films so i was well happy with that. Plus the lad who got killed was the type of 'young buck' who drinks ginger beer in the summers that he spends on daddy's 'magic boat' (a yacht to you and I).

2. The ginger lad, whose name always escapes me, told Potter to 'piss off'. It was hilarious!

3. The 'evil, twisted, Dark Lord' of the series, Voldemort is nothing more than a Danny Mills lookalike!...













Oooohhhh scary!

I reacted to the film in the only way someone like me can. I went out and got absolutely sloshed.
Me and my non-Communist comrades started at Shots. We stayed for all of an hour after we decided we couldn't take anymore of the local 'lookers' out that night. Whaling companies should seriously consider coming to Lincoln for a hunt.

The Falcon was usual mess of Whisky, Bullseye and Mousetrap. Me and Kes (not a bird, in the slightest) have worked out that the majority of our funds went on the quizzer without any actual victory. Whoops.

Scream followed and I'm pretty sure my dancing is getting slowly worse.

The dullness of a weekend in Morrisons got livened up yesterday when another Morrison made my days bright oncemore.

James Morrison got his first Premiership goal yesterday in our epic victory over the mighty Fulham. Yes, he does look like a ten-year-old and yes, he occasionally plays like one...but he's from Darlo so he's alright.

Also, is it me or is Yak getting better with every game?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, hello,I would like to know what James Morrison looks like, if you could provide a picture that would be great as Im sure as he's from darlo, he is a fine specimen of a man x

12:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Graphics since 19/08/06