Thursday, April 20, 2006

Celebrity Fans, Art and the definition of 'Definitive'...


Huzzah, I was chuffed to discover on Monday night that I have acquired my first 'celebrity reader' of my blog.

After Sunderland's....what's the word....HUMILIATING 4-1 loss to the geordies, caretaker boss Kevin Ball was quoted by the Match of the Day cameras as saying 'life is all about memories and moments, and we had a chance to make some memories out there today...' or words to that effect.

Now then, regular readers of this fine part of webspace will recall my inane ramblings the day after Middlesbrough beat Basle 4-1....

'Life is as much about memories as it is the future that you look forward to...Last night, like this whole season, created so many memories. Of course there's good and bad, but every single one helps you grow and increases your belief in things that you hold dear.'

That conclusively proves that Kevin Ball lifted his line from my blog! What a cheeky bugger! I may email the club to thank him for supporting me.


Yesterday, my mum was telling me about a family friend who works at a home for artistic children where money is tight. I replied 'what do they need money for? Easles and paints?!'

It turns out she said they were actually autistic.

Like many other miserably bored souls, I spent my Monday night glued to the radio listening to the Chilis on Radio 1. I also caught the 'definitive' biography of the band narrated by Zane Lowe. Now then, forgive me if i'm wrong, but i don't particularly think that an hour-long documentary covering the entire life of a 25 year old band is definitive. Infact, it was shit...not enough Frusciante. He's a God. Look a big picture of him!...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Graphics since 19/08/06