Wednesday, May 03, 2006

An Uplifting Article and a Depressing Story...

It has crossed my mind that anyone who visits this site may be a manic depressive, so in order to help you overcome that, I draw your attention to a rather brilliant uplifting article written by a fellow Boro fan on my new favourite site Comeonboro.com:

http://www.comeonboro.com/columns/110239.htm

Further attention is drawn to the bit outlining the true story of what went on in the dressing room at half-time against Steaua, with Vids and Jimmy rallying the downhearted troops. Any feeling that Viduka seemingly doesn't give a fuck about anything but his pay packet at Boro suddenly goes out of the window.

In other news, people may have seen over the past day or so that I'm sporting what seems to be a bit of a black eye in my right eye. Unfortunately I don't have an action-packed story to tell of being in a fight protecting my girlfriend from a hoard of hooligans.

No, I just got twatted in the eye by my little cousin when playing football in the back garden at my parent's silver wedding anniversary party. It's not a black eye either, probably just an infection.


Never mind.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You big wuss - upset over an "injury" from Nathan! I notice you just called him "little" - conveniently leaving out the fact he's only 6!!!

9:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Graphics since 19/08/06