Thursday, June 01, 2006

Back home...

Bonjour!

I'm in Darlington! Yeah! Really!

The university thing (many refer to it as an adventure but I feel there weren't enough gunfights for it to be a specific 'adventure') has finished and now you will find me most days at Morrisons, Morton Park no doubt being bored out of my skull.

Of course in my free time I am searching for that elusive job. It remains incredibly elusive as I am yet to really understand what it is I want to do in the media. However applications I going in to various places so you never know what I could be up to next.

Since I've been back I've spent days sorting out my room, seeing relatives and basically reimmersing myself in home. Initially it was difficult but I'm getting on with it now.

I know many of my readers look at this site specifically looking forward to my next rant on something to do with the 'Boro. Today's rant however is a positive one, as the Boat is on board with a new contract! He is incredibly underrated so it figures he should stay at a club whose fans know his value. One of the biggest pros of being home is that the Northern Echo is far quicker on Boro stories than any outlet I had while in Lincoln. It broke the Boat story on Tuesday.

Musically, I continue to be completely obsessed with Stadium Arcadium. It's just.....so....long. Most of the tunes are bonzer, although after watching the BBC-i footage of the band on TOTP I grow concerned for mad-cap 'character' bassist, Flea. He seems to have taken craziness to a whole new level with that horrendous orange sweater he can be seen wearing on said film. He looks like a twat.

I also sorted my CDs into alphabetical order today....or maybe I shouldn't have mentioned that.

I saw Cecil and Quince yesterday and Lee showed me and MQ some alarmingly old pictures of when we used to get drunk around each others houses. The pictures are alarming primarily as I have hair in them, which just freaks the shit out of me. We also watched Dodgeball too, as MQ hadn't seen it. What a travesty! It should be made compulsory from the age of 15 that all citizens in the world should watch it, it's off its chuff....in a good way.

And yeah, that's probably the least entertaining post of my blog so far....but FUCK YOU! YEAH YOU!

Also thanks to anyone who has added me as a 'friend' on Myspace. I have 29 now! That's nearly 30!

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Graphics since 19/08/06