Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Pizzas, Hockey and Soundbites...

I've just suffered the great misfortune of writing lines and lines for this lovely post, only to watch them freeze up and disappear in the blink of an eye. Sadly there was some truly amazing shit on that thing, so i'm gonna have to try to remember my best moments, so you (yes you!) can enjoy these tasty morsels of my life. But whatever u do, don't spit them out! Ha ha ha he he...oh fuck i am getting old.

Things that enlivened my day today:


1 Me and my friend Kes (still not a bird) went to Pizza Hut today for a lunchtime buffet only to be greeted by the waitress like an old friend. Now, despite my figure, it is a fact that me and the birdman (still not a bird and i never call him the birdman) have only been once before today. However, this action of friendly recognition has forced me and Kes (bird? no) to not go to the Hut again for two weeks or more. Strangers are not your friend.



2. Went to watch Hockey today. Lincoln 1sts were playing Lincoln 2nds in what was sure to be a clash of the titans. It wasn't, the 1sts won 9-0, thus reasserting why they are the firsts and the seconds are...well, the seconds.
As it was an all-Lincoln game, I wasn't impressed to hear one hilarious joker/spectator shout 'COME ON LINCOLN' at the top of its voice. Don't get too emotional mate, Lincoln were gonna win either way. Twat.


3. I interviewed my friend Harry (not the prince) about his experiences of American summer camp. The little man (he's not little) worked there and helped out kiddies. Thankfully his Media Comms skills shone through and his answers to my questions were little soundbites, perfect for my radio newsday tomorrow, thanks Harry!

And finally...I was supposed to put a link up to fellow blogger James Chick's site tonight but unfortunately I haven't the faintest idea how to do it so James, lets talk!


So thats it for now, goodnight people and don't have nightmares

PS That's Nick Ross fromCrimewatch you retards, u know the"don't have nightmares" guy...oh for fucks sake.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your head is a very interesting place rob!

9:17 pm  
Blogger Keegon said...

Hey man if you fart in a bathtub do you think it'll smell when the bubbles pop?

9:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Graphics since 19/08/06