Thursday, November 24, 2005

A letter to Nigel Worthington...

Hello Mr Worthington and all your staff at Norwich City Football Club.

I have a friend from Wymondham called Sam Foulger. He is 21 and is thin. He has supported Norwich now for a long time. He follows the club through the good and the bad times and is a little upset at the club's current position in the Championship.

He is also frustrated that Norwich are signing relatively unknown players on loan in their pursuit of the play-offs. My friend Sam is a realist and he thinks there are several players that City could easily buy.

1.Roy Keane
He's old but experienced and will have the midfield presence that City are currently suffering without. Delia will be able to afford his wages.

2. Ronaldo (both of them)
As I say, my friend Sam is a realist and feels this would be the quality of player that City should be looking at in the transfer window.

Now by wanting these signings, Sam is keeping his feet on the ground.

He understands that to keep morale and a good squad, you don't want a squad of superstars. Believe me, I've heard Sam swear a lot whenever anyone on the telly mentions Chelsea and Mourinho!

So Nigel, I hope Sam's suggestions are useful to you and that you'll be able to fulfil his dreams and sign the above players.

All the best and good luck for the rest of the season.
Robert William Dixon

This was sent earlier today to Norwich City FC because Sam was down and I wanted to help him out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Graphics since 19/08/06