Friday, February 24, 2006

Boro are going to Rome and I'm going to The Falcon...

Salutations children of the world!

A German man, one day.

Good day and herzlich wilkommen to my blog today. I am in a spirited mood today as the ever-baffling Boro staggered to the last-16 touchline while hardworking Bolton got knocked out. It was another case of Boro's confusing form last night, with every player well below par.

Only two chances were made, while Stuttgart took the game to us only to be severely limited of chances when they needed that vital second goal.

Anyway a big tie with AS Roma is the next challenge, easily the biggest tie we've played in our short history in European competition. Of course building it up would be the best thing to do, as that's what happened with the Lazio game last season and they were rather crap. However, apprently Roma haven't lost a game in 10 in Serie A, so they may not be quite as bad as their local rivals.

AS Roma's stadium...apparently.

Also, and this is for the ladies, I'm dressing as a doctor tonight. Yes, all in tribute to the 21st birthday of Sarah Walton (who constantly bugs me for a mention on here but never says anything funny enough to be included, haha) so if you see in my lab coat and shirt, feel free to come up and ask me to check your pulse or anything else. Don't tell the missus I said that...

An artist's impression of what I'll look like tonight.

In other news, my dissertation is bubbling along nicely. Well, when I say bubbling I mean a slight simmer. I thought my day of debauched drunkeness may shove me off track but yesterday I wrote 2000 words. I'm an amazing human being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Graphics since 19/08/06