Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Sandwiches, more boring lectures and Boro....just like any other day

Yo yo, word to ya muthas, ya sistas and ya bruvvas,

Today I'm writing this blog as a tribute to one of the finest pre-packed sandwiches I have ever eaten: The Sandwich King Chicken Tikka Roll.

Available in a roll and wholemeal bread form, this Chicken Tikka filling is so wonderfully amazing due to the way it tastes nothing like Chicken Tikka but is still really nice. Yeah there's chicken in there, there's lettuce but alas...that flourescent pink mayonnaise dressing is definitely not Tikka flavoured. In fact, it tastes like nothing I've ever had before.

I might ring the government to tell them there's a new compound around town! But then again I won't because it's so nice I don't want them to take it away like ET and test it in laboratories. Oh no, I like it in my mouth. It tastes sooo good...

...I'm getting a little erotic about this sarny now, best to nip that in the bud.

In other news, I had a lecture and a seminar this morning. Both were tedious but deeply educational. One was about human rights. I believe in human rights, especially the right to hang dull lecturers. Party!

Also, it looks like Nemeth has left Boro. Good footballer, rubbish striker. Have fun with him Strasbourg!

And, as the Boro boys are in Malaga at the moment, expect this shocking headline in this Sundays papers:

'Football team go to foreign training camp and don't rape anyone'

Ok ok, you won't see that this weekend. It's far too long for a start....

Oh yeah and a nother quick note to show that my slow decent into metal madness continues...i'm listening to Bullet for my Valentine today and my ears hurt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Graphics since 19/08/06