Thursday, January 19, 2006

Bread, Boro, Booze and other B-related things....

Yo yo, just a quickie to say hello to anyone who may actually take time to read this sprawling mess of shit vocab.

To keep you up-to-date with my goings-on since my last post, I've decided to adopt a list-from, like the one below:

1. I Almost died...
With pain and embarassment when Boro lost 4-0 (sorry was it 7? I switched Match of the Day off when the fourth went in) to Arsenal. But alas, I was resurrected by going to the Nuneaton game and actually enjoying watching a Boro game. Our first win in months, so the heads are up for Wigan on Saturday.

2. I went home...
For all of two days to see people and remember what its like when you have no real commitments. It was a good relaxing two days...and I topped my Mp3 player up too, good work.

3. Killed a swan cos i'm an anarchist...
Only joking! On both counts. Really.

4. Discovered that academics kill your imagination...
This will be covered in a future post, but i expect other students will know what I mean.

5. Had a couple of hangovers...
As I drank far too sensibly when I was home. This has meant that on my two nights out in Lincoln, I have been absolutely sloshed and sick on both mornings after.

6. Saw my girlfriend...
For the first time in three weeks. Always a pleasure in many ways...oh my god how fucking smarmy did that sound?

So thats about it I went to Pizza Hut yesterday but I don't think thats enough of an event to merit a bullet point.

In other news, listen out for Pharrell's new song. Not cos its good, because its first line is 'she has an ass like a loaf of bread, i want to slice'....wanker.

Peace.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Had a couple of hangovers...
My fault, sorry

10:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Graphics since 19/08/06