Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Home Sweet Home...

Well kids, I'm back home and it's like I've never been away. Well actually it is.

I got back to the sunny English province of Darlo (yes I don't live in the smoky province of Boro like many at uni assume) on Friday and wow, it has been a rollercoaster few days since then.

I've worked...and that's about it.

I did go and see King Kong last night though. It's a pretty good, super-widescreen-huge cinematic effects spectacular! Although the moral of the story was very apparent to me in this wartime era:

No matter whoever or whatever you are, the Yanks still shoot you in the end.

Poor ape, the body hair reminded me of Kes. Not the bird.

I also met up with Five-star Brain and Royston at the Springer to watch the second half of the Boro draw with Spurs. Great match for the neutral, shame I wasn't. Our defence used to be water tight....now theres piss and shit everywhere, mainly from Ugo and Gareth's incontinence pants. C'mon McClaren, buy someone under 30 for the defence! Dare ya!

Oh yeah by the way, Chris Riggott is hugely underrated.

I've been filling the days when I'm not at work by ripping CDs on to this lovely PC and putting them on my MP3 player. It's long and arduous but fun, in a twisted, Shipman way.

Anyway I must get ready for work (again) and get my groove on the checkout. Adieu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Graphics since 19/08/06