Monday, December 12, 2005

The Ball Aftermath...

Yes, hello.

I am still here and best of all, unlike the majority of my friends, I didn't lose a night of my life at the Lincoln University Xmas Ball.

I don't wanna bore anyone with the details, but ents-wise, it was utter excrement...and the food (well the food that I managed to eat after the human dustbin on the table passed me some) was wire wool.

However, I must praise the DJ! (Yes, I'm praising a DJ!). He was totally my soul-bruvva in many ways with his crazy tunes. Yeh we'll have some Bloc, oh and some Maximo or maybe a bit of Rage Against The Machine (!?)...what a dude.

Top marks to him, he made me dance my malnutrition away with his amazing tunage.

Characters that I observed at the Ball can be split in to several categories:

The Pissed: those who start drinking at 7pm and are kicked out at 7.30pm.

The Mishearers: those who mishear what someone says, then fall out with them, then go into town to buy them a reconcilatory sandwich.

The Forgetful: Those who were there, but can't actually remember being there.

The Problem Makers: Those who decide, as they've drank a glass of wine, they want to split up their girlfriends and go out with ex-girlfriends while wandering around licking people's faces.

The Dirty: Those who decide they've had a pint so its time to stick their fingers in their lady's woo-woo and get people to smell their fingers.

No mentioning of names here, they all know who they are and understand how utterly bizarre they can act.

However, I want more of these hilarious stories, so if you can think of another character to be placed with the above, email me and I'll put it up. No probs.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about the drunk single female, and the drunk male, who has a girlfriend, who "get engaged", try convince the bar staff to give them free champagne, then have an official engagement piccie taken by the posh photographer?

2:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I personally think people getting kinky and shagging under the dinner tables was one of the hilarious stories of the night...and apparently a couple were actually caught...ha ha ha

4:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Graphics since 19/08/06