Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Like Buses...

Yes!
It's true, not only do I post for the first time in ages...i do it again on the same day!

Yeah, just a quickie to let you have an insight into the minds of my colleagues at Morrisons.

Today as I was sat, probably pooing, on a toilet at work, I noticed the amount of graffiti on the walls of the cubicle. I then proceeded to read some of the ramblings that i've always ignored while i've been using the hygiene facilities in Morton Park.

What I found was some of the sharpest wit this side of Noel Coward, and for your delictation, here's some of the finer bits. Obviously, names have been deleted due to privacy reasons (and cos some of the graffiti may be true).

1. (NAME) is a twat: Ok, not the best but direct and straight to the point.

2. You are gay: Again, I admire the directness.

3. Produce staff shop in Netto: Brilliant, all of the differents depts hate each other!

4. You are all nobs: Are we? Or do all the people who use the cubicle just have one? Hmm, a thinker.

5. (NAME): Pampers' official nappy tester: Brilliant

6. Could you not write on the wall!: Excellent sarcastic wit, takes a post-modern view by graffitiing to tell people not to. The finest.

Amazing, I know that's what you're thinking. All I can say is one thing: there's more where those nuggets of hilarity came from. Yes, they're all from one cubicle!

To do thorough research, I'm going to check the other two cubicles for more graffiti tomorrow! Yey!

Where did my life go....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Graphics since 19/08/06