Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Shameless Self-Promotion, Lee Cattermole and Early Mornings...

Good morning!

Yes, if you look at the time of these post you'll be as stunned as me to find that I've got up early this morning. I'm tired and grouchy but one must press on with the day...

I had a weekend off work this week. It was great. I did nothing but play PES 5, drink and sleep. Oh yeah, I ate too. Other events which took place included chanting 'super Lee Cattermole' during the Liverpool v Chelsea wrestling match, watching half of the superbowl, watching Norwich v Ipswich and seeing my friend who came down for the weekend too. He got drunk, I got drunk, everyone got drunk...the end.

I woke on Monday morning to find that an article I'd written has gone on a University site. To see the finished piece, have a gander here:

http://www.lsj.lincoln.ac.uk/page.php?id=320

In other news, Boro are still shit but as to what will solve the problem, I have no idea. Getting rid of McClaren really just can't be done, he's worked wonders before so now he needs to pull it out again.

God bless Cattermole though, the boy is a football fan's dream, a homegrown talent who, in the words of a tabloid paper, 'would run through a brick wall for his team'. He is an excellent player and thus, Sven should take him to the World Cup. Fact.

The only problem with that of course is that the rest of the team's shit, bar Morrison, Riggott and Yak. Why on earth did McClaren bring on Maccarone at half-time against Villa? He keeps making these dodgy decisions time and again.

Anyway, back to planet Earth now as I get ready for a seminar on (probably) something shit.

Laters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Graphics since 19/08/06