Thursday, February 02, 2006

Bowling and the Boro....

Word,
I've had an interesting couple of days, but they've only been good for one reason: the Boro slogged the mackems 3 - o and suddenly the team has some pride restored to its battered reputation.

Now, I don't want to undermine our potential saviour Steve Mac (he of the shoddy signings), but any idiot, even those who play Pro Evo 5, knows the ability that Emanuel Pogatetz has to play at centre half. It's his natural position for the Austria team for God's sake!

Yet still McClaren gives himself a pat on the back for putting Poggy there on Tuesday. Rightly so, as he scored and played his best game in the red shirt so far, but to be fair it is where he SHOULD play anyway!

Everyone knows Mad Frank is the second best left-back in the Premiership so when he's back, dump the club captain (harsh I know) Southgate (ok maybe not) and shove Poggy and Riggott in the middle. It's the future of the team!

Also, Lee Cattermole once again worked his 17-year-old arse off and we reaped the rewards. HE's the future of the team! To celebrate, here's a pic of the lad gurning in an England U-17 shirt.




In other news, I went bowling on Tuesday! It was fun!


The best part was getting a drink poured down my back by a fella who dropped a pint behind me. However, due to my jovial mood from the Boro score, I laughed it off and happily took a free pint from the sorry bloke. I also had a great time stood in the male bogs with my top off, drying it under the handdryer...party!

The bowling itself was a good laugh, though I am distinctly average!!!!! Never mind!! Boro won!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Graphics since 19/08/06