Thursday, October 26, 2006

Just a quick note amidst the chaos of packing and organising to say big Bob D is movin on from his humble abode in Darlington.

Yes, after accepting a job at the Press Association in East Yorkshire, I'm moving tomorro to a nice house (2 up 2 down) in Howden to start my life as a TV Listings producer for the PA.As I am currently without an internet connection (or a laptop) I dunno how much I will be gracing the internet with my presence.

Because of this, I would like to make it clear it isn't my fault if my Fantasy Football goes tits up (TAKE NOTE Quincey, Shutt etc.) as I would be a victim of pure circumstance.

If anyone wants to come visit at any point just get in touch as a lack of finances and friends in my new town will lead to some pretty dull weekends for moi (well, until I get my paws on Evo).So yeah, no doubt I'll keep you updated on my progress on this beautiful thing(well, keep the four people who read it updated).

Peace out all,

Robert William Dixon BA (Hons) Journalism

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Missing you already Hun xxxxxxxxxxxx

9:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Graphics since 19/08/06